Friday

Memories

The only thing we have left once the person we love leaves this earth is memories and keepsakes.  I chose not to keep any of Josiah clothes because at the time it was to painful to look at them and since Isaiah and Josiah kept the same toys, I chose to keep them only for Isaiah.  Because he was 2 years old and didn't have much things to begin with, I only have my memories.

I was thinking about how precious memories are and the joy or sorrow they can bring.  I know that no matter how many memories I continue to have in the future, my mind and heart will never forget the memories I have with Josiah.

To end on a positive note I want to encourage you to create new memories with the ones you love because you never know when your last day with them will be.  

So here's to creating memories with the ones we love!
Until next time...

Olivia Myles

No comments:

Post a Comment