Monday

What are you focused on?

I was chatting on Facebook with my best friend in the world Jasmine and we were talking about my focus and what I think that should be.  It was an interesting conversation because I found that my focus had been grief; rightly so since my son died only 1 year and six months ago, but there is something about grief that tends to hold you down.  I started to think of changing my focus to something more productive so that I can be a help to others.  The conclusion was to focus on my family.  Sam my husband and Isaiah my son.  Wow what an eye opener and shift change in my thought process.  I love my friend.

The question would be for you the reader, what are you focused on?

We can't get to caught up in the negative things that happen in our lives.  We all have been through some trying times, but those times do not have to define who we are.  Yes they will have an effect on us, but they don't define us.

The solution would be think positive which is so much easier said than done; but a very important step to shift in your focus.

The main thing I'm trying to say is to watch what you are focusing on.  If your not sure, start to keep a journal and then read your journal to decipher the code of your mind.

Be genuine and gentle, love yourself and eat chocolate!

So here's to focusing on things that matter!
Until next time...
Olivia Myles

1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY AGREE! I GOT A POEM FOR THAT TOO IT'S CALLED FOCUS, STAY FOCUS AND FOCUS MORE LET'S ALL FOCUS TOGETHER!

    ReplyDelete