Friday

Here We Go...


Finals are over and I am embarking on an adventure to get my tools together for the next steps...

Summer classes!

My son is going to summer camp and me and my husband are taking summer classes.  I am also working on some awesome action steps towards being a founder of a non-profit organization.  I am so excited about what to future will bring with that.

Today I am meeting with my good friend Sharon Schierling; she is also my coach and we are going to be discussing forward progress.

My cousin left and went to California today so now I need to decide what to do with the extra room I have in my house..


Any Ideas?


Let me know.

So Here's to forward progress and extra rooms!

Olivia Myles

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my new art blog and becoming a follower! As far as your room and your house goes...if you are going to have at creating a new NFP organization and are really committed and focused on that, maybe the extra room could be an office for you to do this, that is of course if you don't have an office in your house already.
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog, love the graphics! Good luck with your summer plans! Following from MBC

    ReplyDelete