Tuesday

New Phase

I am starting a new phase in my life and I am excited and scared at the same time.

I am still a mom, a wife and a friend.

But I am also changing into a professional.

It's scary because I need to maintain balance in all things.

It's exciting because I'm meeting new people and starting to make money.

The goal is to be balanced and focused in all things.

How do you become a professional while still being a mom, wife and friend?

Any Suggestions?

So Here's to balance in all things!

Olivia Myles

4 comments:

  1. find your passion, believe in yourself and your dreams and do not lose sight of what is most important, to me that is my daughter above everything she will always come first, hope this helps somewhat... my feet are still wet I am new also following you from mommy's bloggers club

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard , but not impossible:)
    Following from MBC.
    Come visit when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so hard! And such a frightening thing! But you can definitely do it : ). Your blog page is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm following from MBC Follow me club!

    ReplyDelete