Saturday

Stay Focused

There may be many thing that are going on in your life right now.  Summer is coming, you may be in finals like me, you may be dealing with the loss of a relationship or person, all of the above or none of the above.  I want to bring encouragement to you and myself to stay focused.  

Focus= the center of interest or activity; an act of concentrating on something.

If you want to do something different in your life then don't focus on what is the same! Focus on what you want to be different and make it happen.

My first semester back in school after the loss of my son was horrible. I started off taking four classes, I ended up dropping two and failing one.  

I was devastated... But I didn't give up!

Now I am in my second semester, I'm taking five classes and I am passing all of them B or better!

When you focus on something that you want to see, it will come to pass.  God will send people in and out your life to help you make it.

So I am here to tell you not to give up... Stay focused and believe you will get what you want whatever that may be.

So here's to us being focused!
Olivia Myles

3 comments:

  1. Following you from MBC. This is very powerful. I hope that this allows you to heal. God bless you and your family. I admire your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog has made me cry. you are a true inspiration and your son was lucky to have such a wonderful mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, from mbc here, followed back your blogs... its truly heartbreaking to lose someone that is half of who you are as a mother... but im glad that you are a strong woman... Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete