Thursday

Watch what your saying:)

You hear it all the time; "say positive things" or "watch what you say around your children" or even "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"

I was thinking about this and for me I am finding out that focusing and saying positive things brings me peace.


It also shows a good example for my son to follow by.

A funny story.

I was walking up the stairs and I fell... (you can laugh here) and I said "SHIT" really loud (you can laugh here too) and I went on my merry way.

Well a couple hours later my son Isaiah was playing the Wii in the game room and he lost. When the screen said Game Over (you know where this is going)  He immediately said "SHIT" I lost!

At that moment I knew I had to watch what I say.  Not only for my sake but for his as well.

No for those of you who don't have children still start to speak positive and watch  how your outlook on life will change. You may have more peace, or you may bring peace into someone else's life.

Look for the good in all things.

Ask a questions before you accuse someone.

Learn to be open to suggestions.

Figure out what your good at... perfect it... and then teach it!

I am not the guru of life, so what I say may not be true for you; but if you don't try it you never know and it's FREE to smile:)

Our words can be life or death.  We must choose.  I choose Life:)

How about you?

So Here's to Life Changing Words!
Olivia Myles

No comments:

Post a Comment