Sunday

Social Media

Their has been a lot of tlak about Social Media and how it is making a huge impact on how we communicate.  For example, even this blog is an example.

Youtube Facebook Twitter MySpace Linked in Plaxo Blogger;

The list goes on and on.  I do appreciate the mass use of Social Media websites.  Some people use it for connecting with friends, staying in touch with family in a different state, to build a brand name or to just rant and rave about pressing issues in our society.

I think the mass use of Social Media is what made it so popular; now not only does the young teenager have a mySpace page but so can you favorite clothing store.  The transition with Social Media has opened up an array of entrepreneur opportunities to open up for people as consultants and experts on the subject. 

Some of then are Jay Berkowitz Scott P.Blogger Central, and I'm sure millions others.  These are just a few that I check out on a regular basis. Jay and Scott have an awesome podcast that I am a regular listener of.

I think anyone can have an awesome Social Media experience, the key is to have a plan and stick to it.  If you plan is purely just to connect with your firends and family Do IT! If you plan is to build a business or make money DO IT!  If your plan is to build your business brand Do It!


You can find me on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, I am looking into different Social Media sites that will fit me, but for now this is enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment