Tuesday

Life without Search?

This week the assignment was to go as long as possible without using search online. So i thought no problem, I can do this. I was thinking first to start with my Delicious account because I have things tagged, then if that didn't work I would go to Yahoo directory

This worked out for about 30 minutes... I thought for sure I could go longer, but I got stumped when I was in Yahoo, I wasn't sure which category to look under for what I was searching for. Was it category A or B or both.   This is the downside to directories you have to know where to look in order to find the information.

Life without search is possible, but the Internet wouldn't be as fun or as easily accessible.  Google is such an intricate part of my life.  I will admit it, I'm a Google junkie.





Olivia Myles

No comments:

Post a Comment