Tuesday

Starting HCG and hip Hops Abs

Today is day 2 of Shaun T Hip Hop Abs and I am super excited about this program, it is fun and I can feel my Abs getting tighter... at least I think so anyway:) I am also combining this routine with the HCG Protocol. This is my second round of the protocol so I am excited about the results I will get. In my last round, I lost 23 pounds so this time around I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds because of the added exercise. So far I haven't been tired or low energy so I'm hoping that I can sustain both. If not, I will stop Hip hop abs and just do the Protocol then when I done I will finish Hip Hop Abs. I will keep you posted.

Olivia Myles

1 comment:

  1. Currently we have been working on two new project called Certified Mixtapez
    and Free Mixtapes .
    However we are trying to get all the DJs involve with this project.

    ReplyDelete