Tuesday

Talk or Text

I prefer to talk than text and here's why: I could never figure out the short hand to texting besides the usual lol and lmao so my text messages would always be long if I'm having a conversation with someone and by the time I get ready to respond to the previous topic they have sent me another text about something else. It seems with texting I am always a text behind.

I do appreciate texting when I just want to say a few words like "hey" or "see you later" but besides that I have to talk. I think it may have something to do with the fact that I like to talk a lot. (or so I've been told)

I do appreciate platforms like Twitter because it has helped me master saying something with only 140 characters. Since I've been tweeting, my texting skills have evolved.

You can follow me on Twitter Here

Olivia Myles

No comments:

Post a Comment