Thursday

Psalm 1

This is a prayer based on the Scriptures found in the Holy Bible specifically Psalm 1:1-6

Lord, thank you that I am blessed, happy, fortunate, and prosperous because I do not walk or live in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stand in the seat of the scornful.  I delight in you my God, and on your precepts, instructions and teachings do I habitually meditate day and night. Thank you Father that I am like a tree firmly planted and tended by the streams of water. Lord, as a result I'm ready to bring forth fruit in season. Anything I do in your will shall not fade or wither and everything I do shall prosper and come to maturity.

I'm not like the wicked.

Lord, thank you for knowing me, loving me, and keeping me. Thank you for the privilege of being your child. Selah

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment