Friday

Self-Education After school

OK, so I thought I was going to be homeschooling my son Isaiah Full time this year, but life happened and so we are doing a modified after school program.

He is in third grade so he does have homework from school, so now my task will be to balance his school work with our home education work. I found an amazing forum for Self Education called An Inspired Education inner circle. It is great because even though it's geared toward homeschooling, I can use this system after school and Isaiah is not overloaded.

This is our first week trying this out, and there are some kinks to work through, but I'm hopeful it will all work out.

I'll keep you posted on our adventures.

Olivia Myles

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete